Mike Shea (aka Sly Flourish) asked if I'd care to comment on improv in gaming/D&D last week, so I shot off my mouth, er, fingers, in a hurried stream of consciousness. I think maybe that's the best way I communicate, I don't know.
Anywho, here it is. Check it out.
Other updates from Townshendland:
- I'm busy helping with a WotC project. That's keeping me pretty occupied.
- Read the Hunger Games (series). I liked it fine. Reading "Cathedral," Raymond Carver, right now.
- Slowly going through Babylon 5 on various weeknights.
- I might be on "summer break" from gaming, as various players in my group have decided to get married (not to each other), and this requires a certain degree of activity on their part.
- I keep playing Mass Effect 3 on multiplayer to sate my urge to kill things.
- Chicago in the spring, summer, or fall, you can't beat it. It's the winter that crushes the soul.